Straith Hospital Is No Longer Offering COVID-19 Vaccines
COVID-19 TESTING: For the safety of our patients and medical providers we provide COVID-19 testing for all surgical patients prior to surgery.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AS WE CONTINUE TO SERVE YOU!
RESOURCES CAN BE FOUND BELOW:
STRAITH IS TAKING SEVERAL ACTIONS TO STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
In anticipation of your future visit to Straith Hospital, below is a list of the things we are doing to protect the health and safety of our patients and employees related to COVID-19.
Disinfection: Sanitation and disinfection of high touch surface areas is being done several times throughout the day by highly trained staff, including increased frequency of cleaning common spaces such as waiting rooms, hallways and cafeteria.
Screening: All persons entering the facility, including visitors, staff and physicians, are being screened at the entry point to reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure.
Limitations: Straith Hospital lobby and waiting areas are formatted to encourage social distancing. We are limiting visitors to one person accompanying patients of surgical and clinical visits, if necessary. All persons entering the building (healthcare personnel, patients and visitors) will be requested to wear a cloth face covering or face mask over their mouth and nose during the duration of their stay in the Hospital, regardless of symptoms.
WHERE CAN I GET THE LATEST NEWS AND INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19?
Information about COVID-19 is evolving daily. To learn the most up to date information about COVID-19, we recommend these resources:
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- Oakland County Health Division
- Wayne County Public Health
- Macomb County Health Department
HOW CAN I HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF THE DISEASE?
- Stay home when you are sick (fever, cough, upper respiratory infection symptoms).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, especially before eating, after coughing or sneezing, and after using the bathroom.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then put the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.